Central Coast Baby Photography
Do you come to us or do we come to you?
Most sessions are done in my studio (which has all the comforts of home), unless we are adventuring in a field or beach for a Family or Maternity Session. When booking your Central Coast Baby Photography Session its important to determine which style of photography you would like.
When is the best time to book?
Most Sessions are booked 6-8 weeks in advance, this doesn’t mean I wont take last minute bookings though and will always do my best to accommodate but specific dates need to be booked in advance.
Maternity sessions are scheduled for when your approximately 32-36weeks so best to book at 20 weeks along with your Newborn Session.
How do we book our Newborn Session if we Arent sure when baby will arrive?
Newborn Sessions are booked based on estimated due dates. I only take 12 due dates a month so I can ensure to have time in my diary for when baby makes their arrival. Once baby arrives that’s when we lock your date in. You need to have your due date secured by purchasing your Booking Voucher from approximately 20 weeks to ensure availability.
how do we book?
To book your Central Coast Baby Photography experience I encourage you to fill out my contact form so I can ensure I have an available date to suit you. Next step is to purchase your booking voucher and your booked in – Its that easy!
when will we see our photos?
Your booking voucher includes your viewing and selection appointment which is held directly after your session. We can go through images, focus on what you would like to do with them and place your order.
do we order products through you?
Yes! I’m so obsessed with our products and have even included some complimentary in my pre-made collections. I suggest taking some photos of your wall space before your sessions and you can show me in your ordering appointment and we can create collections for your walls you will love.
can we order digital files?
Absolutely – we live in a digital world and I absolutely understand the want for digital files.
what do we wear?
I have and extensive collection of Dresses for girls size 1-10 and Gowns for Mums that are available to use with your Booking Voucher. I encourage Dads + boys to wear long Chinos and bring along a long sleeve white button-up + long sleeve dark toned button up.
Terms and conditions:
- *No products or digital images will be provided to clients until payment is made in full.
- *No products will be ordered until order is paid for in full
- Booking Vouchers are non refundable.
- If there is minimum 6 WEEKS notice prior to your session date, booking vouchers may be transferable to another session but not between people.
- However if Jo Searle is unable to perform pursuant to the terms of this contract due to illness or unavoidable actions, the Booking Voucher shall then be refunded.
The photographer (Jo Searle) does her best to deliver a number of quality images from each session. In some circumstances this will not always be possible, many factors contribute to this including the cooperation of the subject:
- The Photographer (Jo Searle) makes no guarantee with respect to any issue of type, style, number of photographs, visual or artistic appearance of the final product. Every effort will be made to ensure the client(s) receive the highest possible quality product.
- The Photographer (Jo Searle) has sourced the highest quality industry standard products but makes no guarantee on the longevity of any product, and only those by the manufacturer of said products which are applicable in the circumstance shall be in effect.
- The Photographer (Jo Searle) is not responsible for any mishaps, colour or print issues with out of house printing.
- All food allergies or pre-existing injuries that could impact your session must be must be disclosed prior to your arrival for your session.
- Some sessions (especially with young children) can be fast paced, participating is at your own risk.
VIEWING AND ORDERING APPOINTMENT
- All orders must be finalised at your ordering appointment, additional ordering appointments incur a $150 fee
- Each Session must have its own ordering appointment – no combined appointments
- All persons responsible for making household financial decisions must be present at the ordering appointment
- There is a 24 hour cool-off period on all purchases, after this period all orders are final.
- There will not be any issuing of raw or unedited files
- Print release does not include commercial use.
- Digital files are purchased and not an automatic inclusion with the Booking Voucher
- All digital files available for purchase will be shown during your viewing
Clients wishing to view a sneak peak of their session must read and agree by signing below (Please cross this section out and sign if not applicable)
- Clients allow the use of images from your session for advertising and client viewing purposes. By agreeing to this section of the contract, you the parent/guardian, agree that images from your child’s session may be, but not limited to: be posted on Social Media platforms, brochures, business cards, any and all branding by Jo Searle Newborn & Baby Photography.
- By signing this, you agree you the parent/guardian of the child stated above and agree to these conditions and all lawful conditions of use.